1. First heat the 3 tbs of Sugar in a mould with 2 tbs of water. Leave it
to boil till the sugar syrup turns brown, may take 5 minutes.
2. In a seperate bowl,beat the egg well and and add 400ml of milk and add
5tbs of sugar to it. Keep stirring till all the sugar is dissolved.
3. Remove the mould from the heat and add the mixture of eggs, milk and
sugar to it ( on the sugar syrup ).
5. Double boil the mixture ( boil the mould and the contents in a vessel of
water )please note that the water should be only upto half the height of the
6. When the water in the outer vessel starts boiling steadily, reduce the
heat or simmer the burner, let the mixture boil not more than 5 minutes.
7. Remove from heat and let it cool or refrigerate it.
8. Invert it on a plate when ever you want to serve