Ingredient of Caramel Pudding
Milk (400 ml)
4 nos. Egg
½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
8 tbsps. Sugar
1. First heat the 3 tbs of Sugar in a mould with 2 tbs of water. Leave it
to boil till the sugar syrup turns brown, may take 5 minutes.
2. In a seperate bowl,beat the egg well and and add 400ml of milk and add 5tbs of sugar to it. Keep stirring till all the sugar is dissolved.
3. Remove the mould from the heat and add the mixture of eggs, milk and sugar to it ( on the sugar syrup ).
5. Double boil the mixture ( boil the mould and the contents in a vessel of water )please note that the water should be only upto half the height of the mould.
6. When the water in the outer vessel starts boiling steadily, reduce the heat or simmer the burner, let the mixture boil not more than 5 minutes.
7. Remove from heat and let it cool or refrigerate it.
8. Invert it on a plate when ever you want to serve
The tasty Caramel pudding is ready !!!