Chicken Biryani recipe in Urdu Recipes Rice. Chicken Biryani is made in every house of Pakistani people living in all parts of the world. We have given the recipe in Urdu -Recipes Rice. Bombay Chicken Biryani recipe in Urdu
Rice - 2cups Chicken-2lb Coriander Seeds- 2tsp Tomato-1 Cumin Seeds- 1tsp Garlic-4 Ginger- 1inch Cloves-4 Cinnamon- small piece Turmeric Powder- 1/3tsp Onion-1 Red Chilies-10 Coriander Leaves- 2tbsp Green Chilies- 2Small Ghee- 3tsp Salt -as per taste
with salt cloves, cinnamon and
cardamom and set aside.
2. Roast and grind red chillies, green chillies, coriander seeds, cumin
seeds, pepper corns, ginger, garlic, coriander and mint leaves, turmeric and
one onion to a fine paste.
3. Heat ghee in a wide bottomed vessel and fry the two onions till brown.
4. Add the ground masala and fry well.
5. Add the chicken pieces and fry for 5 mins.
6. Add salt and lime juice and add two cups water and cook till done.
7. Set this cooked chicken gravy aside.
8. In a separate big vessel fry the remaining onions till brown and keep
9. In the same ghee mix the
10. In a thick vessel pour a little gravy then place a layer of rice, fried
onions and then chicken curry on top.
11. Keep repeating this till everything is used
12. Cover this and cook on a very slow fire and when done garnish with fried
ka Rishta Online
are made in Heaven but they meet on Earth.
has taken the responsibility to unite singles with
their heavenly partners. It has started a free service for the parents
who are worried about their children's shaadi. We
have many proposals for boys and girls from
Pakistan, UK, USA, Holland, Spain, Canada and